Thursday, March 11, 2010

My story

So, we will begin that when I was 15 years old, I have taken in head to pierce to myself an ear piercing. Such possibility was presented to me, when I braided to myself the African plaits at the familiar girl. Have braided me, have got a needle on 21 and after short procedure in my ear something flaunted named an ear ring. Now I understand what to insert such rubbish into the body not only it is opposite, but also it is dangerous. But then I knew about piercing only that it abruptly and it is necessary to me.

The following puncture to me the drummer of one musical group, for what to it has made huge greetings and other. The truth as sterility disinfection and gloves it was possible to dream of such concepts only. The puncture has passed in 2 stages: in the first day we were nicely smoked, and already in the second have made this fine act. In 30 minutes of torments in my navel the fine ear ring from a surgical steel flaunted. Also that would not tell about the maintenance in it some nickel in 2 times I exceeding norm all the same I remain its ardent adherent.

16 years. Together with me I grow also requirement piercing. I start to pull the first tunnel. The familiar girl has asked to pierce to her sisters ears. And here the earth has replenished next piercer. Taking gloves, vodka and four needles, I have made 6 and 7 summer girls is a bit happier. So I have understood that I like to do to people a pier, giving them happiness.

Has learnt about genital piercing. Having looked a photo on the Internet and having asked acquaintances, one fine day I left the house with a punctured bridle. Suffered very long. As and to prick still rather was not able and it was sick. But we have not surrendered!

Has learnt that such broken heart and has understood that people thought up an edge and ritual scarification were not too silly. We cut hands. Has looked the program about freaks, much has understood about itself … There in that program, to people any cheerful people burnt down a skin, who a stainless steel piece, who a volt arch. The program was very much late so in apartment all slept. Took a nimbus from a mixer, has heated it on a gas torch. So I had a first Branding. On a foot, caviar, flaunted chill cross-shaped with the size with match boxes.

Heart continue to break. We burn down hands with the heated metal and we cut an edge of the daddy's razor.

Jewelry BodyPiercing Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment