Tuesday, March 30, 2010

How i pierced the tongue

tongue piercing

Tongue I wished to pierce approximately for 8-9 months before it has occurred. At first it is simple "for show". Then has already seen at the friend and then already it would be desirable much more strongly. Listened to responses of some acquaintances about holes in tongue, consequences and it stopped me.

And recently has made three punctures in an ear and has solved that upon termination of session I will pierce tongue. Knew that diction will be broken, and it would not be desirable problems with teachers. However, has not born and in day before examination has gone and has made a puncture. And not in pro salon, and at piercer which works in rock attributes shop. However all has been made well. Became with lidocaine though I have not felt the big advantage of it, only has not felt on taste spirit by which it was wiped tongue =).

The master has told to close eyes that it was not visible that it there does. But I was interesting also spied. After all was ready, he has told that will prick "into the account three", has repeated three times "one" and has punched tongue. I felt as have passed catheter through tongue, but a severe pain have not felt. After I in tongue already was a bar and all has been finished, I have chatted with piercer and have asked about diction for tomorrow. He has answered that if now with it (normally almost) I speak, and tomorrow all will be normal. However, through a pair of clocks tongue has a little swelled and I spoke with characteristic accent. Has tried to eat this very day and has understood that it is useless, because all time tried to eat a bar and bit itself for tongue. Therefore half-day ate only ice-cream.

Next day has gone on examination with the same accent. Tongue first was not ill. And here when tongue twisters forced to tell me and laughed, then I have started to feel a pain. However, even despite all problems with diction, I have passed examination on 5 and have gone to have dinner in near cafe. Through any time has taken a mouthful at familiar cold beer and the sensation on tongue was pleasant to me. Certainly I have gone and took beer. Anyway, after several glasses to me was to spit on diction and consequences, this very day I have wildly got drunk, having forgotten about all rinsings. But, probably, has carried - consequences are not present. In two days language was not ill at any bends and games with a bar. Rinsed (and now still I rinse, there has passed all week) stomatidine and before a dream wipe tongue Chlorhexidine. There Is a bar 1.6мм - 22мм with balls. I do not wish to change, with long in my opinion, more interestingly.

Jewelry BodyPiercing Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment