Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have pierced a navel :)

Kind all time of days, has begun still in the autumn :) as they say clay has lighted up in one place :)

I WANT and though burst.......... To the Spouse has told, on what has received the answer I not against, but it is necessary to grow thin, here.

So, I grew thin grew thin, now the wife speaks that will suffice already to grow thin....
So I have pierced a navel have found salon in :) my city, the girl has pierced, I on pleasures, and can be in a shock from that that "yes i did it" there has arrived home the joyful.

For the second day me has started to disturb that this girl to me has crookedly pierced (the bottom hole is displaced to the left) spoke to the wife, and she speaks is not present, all is normal, calm down, and I am am tormented again with it.... A pancake from above you look and you see the bottom part of a ring. Have by the way inserted :( a half ring with peaks:)

For 4th day since could not I call to them I speak crookedly earlier...... Have told come, has arrived, the girl looked looked and tells that all normally.... Has gone has brought from their shop a banana has inserted and it is really curve, has told to come in a week that the channel has begun to live.... All right, has arrived a week later (and to go through all city) has pierced 2nd time, rise speaks, look, has looked like all well.

And in the car the wife with the child waited I faster faster, have left home I come also lines now the bottom hole has left in the right and to decent distance..... Next day has arrived. The girl already in a shock of that has seen me... I tell it that the such????? And besides: "oh, yes at you a curve navel, still she has told that the needle at a puncture can be displaced" and I about myself have thought, what if hand curves and experience it is not enough that of that on a needle all to get rid?.

I speak he is no need to look at a navel especially what inside the main thing that all was equal :) and here it pierces 3 times, nearly has not terminated when a clip has compressed (litter), well anything now all norms like a puncture week, I joyful, am pleasant to the wife, here only I do not know that parents and brothers will tell when will see yet a :) high at factory after work in a shower to go.

Jewelry BodyPiercing Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment